*Hi Shari and Sofie, I'm new here too, I have a 22 pound
Chug(Chihuahua/Pug) named Spike, he's almost 10, Winkee,  my 5 pound Fawn
Chihuahua, he's around 11 ( found on the street and we adopted him 9 years
ago) Miss Mouse my black and tan 9 pound Chihuahua, she's 8 and Pudge my 30
pound Fawn Pug, he's 4...we adopted all of our kids...Your little girl
sounds adorable. Donna*