You should be able to just copy the http address from the album page and
then paste it your post.

Peggy

-------Original Message-------

From: Alice
Date: 3/19/2013 4:19:04 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] New Chihuahua Ownder

Mickey is very well potty trained.  He uses his doggy door to go in and out
whenever he wants.  I don't know about Minnie. I'm taking her out every 3
hours but so far she's only actually potties 2x. She strained quite a bit
pooping and it was hard when I cleaned it up right after she went.  She hasn
t messed in the house at all yet.  Last night she was in her crate all
evening and then up on my daybed all night in a little bed.  She slept all
night.  Today she at 1/4 plus 2 tbsp of Iams puppy dry food. She hasn't
pooped yet. She's curled up sleeping in my lap now.

Friday Minnie has a vet appointment. She'll have her stitches checked and
checked to see how her kennel cough is doing.  We're keeping Mickey away
from Minnie until the vet says she's clear of kennel cough.  I haven't tried
a leash on her yet.  Once she's completely well, hopefully next week, I'll
start leash training and call my trainer and sign up for classes.

I just made an album called Mickey and Minnie I just created.  I didn't find
a way to get the link to it, sorry. If anyone knows, please let me know.

 \
   \  /\                    Alice
  (    )    whiterabbi...@gmail.com
.(      ).    Sent from my iPad mini