Hi all :) I'm Lexi and am new to the group. I got my first Chi a week and a
half ago. She's an adorable little LC blue with a little cream and white. Her
name is Skye. She's 3 months old. An April Fools baby :D
My question is, she's losing her hair on her ears. I know that blues can get
alopecia due to their genes. But what is the best thing for her to try to get
the hair to grow back?

Thanks for any help/ideas :)
Lexi and Skye