Welcome Lexi and Skye.  I can't offer any advise about the hair loss  but I
bet others can.  Good luck.

gloria

In a message dated 7/13/2013 4:23:58 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
sunstarfal...@aol.com writes:

Hi all :) I'm Lexi and am new to the group. I got my first Chi a week and a
 half ago. She's an adorable little LC blue with a little cream and white.
Her  name is Skye. She's 3 months old. An April Fools baby :D
My question is,  she's losing her hair on her ears. I know that blues can
get alopecia due to  their genes. But what is the best thing for her to try
to get the hair to grow  back?

Thanks for any help/ideas :)
Lexi and Skye