This is who Kris is talking about. He forgot to threaten to sue me
this time, but you get the idea:

"YOU ***KING PIECE OF **** WHO IS *** "a ******* *****er"...DO YOU
ACTUALLY THINK YOU CAN *** LIKE THIS AND I WON'T SEE THIS **** ?
***KING ******..LITTLE WONDER THAT I GET AS UPSET AS I DO WITH
*HEADS LIKE MUCK* HERE.. -Tim *hite"

Deja Vu. Like my old friend Billy Bare Buttoms, somebody has a staff
on keyword watch, and beepers for the net illiterati. One way or
another, if only by sapping time, they labor night and day at witness
and evidence recovery. You can't begrudge a man his job.

Like I said, the only reason Tim *hite ever gets extremely embarrassed
to the point of contacting me is that once a year or so, I repeat what
he says about himself, which is that he works with Ted Gunderson.
Maybe more about why that embarrasses him would be more appropriate.
At any rate we don't need to hear from Tim otherwise, or at all, actually.