Since the code doesn't exist yet, I'd have to say no...  Like I said,
I'm just getting started.

How about I get the basic framework going so that IntelliJ knows about
CLJ files, and say paren matching works.  Then we can start a
SourceForge project and others can implement the API for references,
refactoring, formatting etc.