I just pulled the code down.

While it's true that there is no implementation, Curious Bunny (merlyn)
did an excellent job of making a minimal custom language plugin.  This
is something that is lacking in IntelliJ's own documentation.

By making a trivial change to Curious's code I was able to change the
icon for CLJ files.  So I know it is working.

I vote that we take Merlyn's code as a base and put it on SourceForge.
I'll add my Lexer and Parser and work on formatting, parens matching and
coloring.  Erik can add his REPL and completion stuff.

However, I think it would be polite to wait 24 hours for Merlyn to give
his/her OK before I do this.