Paul,

One way would be to use the cljw.exe that comes with
dejour. This is a windows executable that runs clojure
without creating that annoying extra window.

I haven't really looked into making dejour work with
Leiningen yet, so that may be a problem for you.

You can find the dejour project on github at:

http://github.com/russolsen/dejour

If you are just interesting in getting Clojure running, download the
latest zip or
tar file at:

http://github.com/russolsen/dejour/downloads

Good Luck!