On 21 June 2010 22:12, Russ Olsen <russol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Paul,
>
> One way would be to use the cljw.exe that comes with
> dejour. This is a windows executable that runs clojure
> without creating that annoying extra window.

Thanks. That's certainly one option - I could probably without too
much difficulty put together something similar for Leiningen.

It sounds like there isn't a generic answer, so going with a custom
launcher sounds viable. Hmm, I wonder whether a stub executable plus a
suitable Ant task / Leiningen plugin (see how I use these terms like I
know what they mean? :-)) would be an option - add some static data
onto the stub, which the stub reads and sets the appropriate variables
and command line args, then launches Java.

Something to think about...
Paul.