In my case, the sheets are led down to the tack as the sleeve is hoisted over
the sail.
Charlie

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Tuesday, June 21, 2022, 8:24 AM, Bill Coleman via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

So, do you zip down to your sheets, and zip up to them, or do you take the
sheets off altogether and just zip with one zipper?

Bill ColemanEntrada Erie PA