Persistence looks great, BTW.

Here's Touche' after a complete topsides repaint in 2020.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QAGmZ4qATCD4oDKd7ZmZttDDvE1wTMi9/view?usp=share_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RRDsfvcZtg4qe6jV2c_uXDeEEfjf_jds/view?usp=share_link

I'll post pics of the repaired area in a couple weeks.  I'm hopeful the
color matches well.  That's the side of the boat that catches afternoon sun
but it's only been 2 1/2 years since it was painted.

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Wed, Apr 19, 2023 at 9:26 AM Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Thanks Dennis
>

> Be sure to post the after pics as well.
>

> Glad to hear that you found a good painter since those are difficult to
> find.  Also glad to hear that you are pleased with Awlcraft!
>

> Mike

Thanks for your help.
Stu