Lol….  Chuck - Drama Is the stuff of queens not kings!
Dave - Was going to join in but there was already enough help.  I will say
though that ‘getting intimate’ with the engine is always worthwhile.  There was
obviously a problem and (imo) it’s worth working through the fuel system to
make it bulletprooof, and to fully understand it, prior to having the next
problem.
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for your help.