I agree with you regarding purging air, warming up not so much.
If your purging air theory is correct, there must be a small air/vacumn leak
somewhere in your system between the tank and injectors that lets air in the
system while the boat in sitting in the water between your uses of it.
When finally running, and the accumulated air has been passed thru the engine
back to the tank, etc. the leak is so small as to not be a problem.
As it sits and the system accumulates air, it has too much air/not enough fuel
to run until the accumulated air has been ‘purged’ as you suggest.
As a test of this, you might bleed the system before you start the engine. If
you see air bubbles then, it’s likely that is the problem.
If no bubbles, back to the drawing board.!
Charlie Nelson

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS

On Friday, June 30, 2023, 1:18 PM, David Knecht via CnC-List