I'd be looking at replacing the fuel pump and all the supply side hoses.
Not a huge expense.  Especially if you have a spare fuel pump already.  If
you don't have a spare, I'd strongly recommend getting one.  I suspect it's
the same pump as my 25XPB, Westerbeke Part 039275.  Westerbeke wants $256
for it.  However, it's the same as a Facet 40185N which costs about $80.

You're in it for about a 2-3 hour job.  In the end, you'll have a whole new
diesel supply system.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA