My 1995 C&C 36 XL/kcb had a hole as well--I found it as I was cleaning out the
mast step to drill a hole!
Charlie NelsonWater Phantom
    On Sunday, July 2, 2023, 02:27:26 PM EDT, Matt Wolford via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

My 1978 C&C 34 had a small hole drilled in it, presumably for that purpose.
Never had a problem.

From: Dean McNeill via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2023 1:30 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Dean McNeill <d...@deanmc.ca>
Subject: Stus-List Water in mast step

I have a 1980 C&C 34. Keel stepped mast step gets water (from mast) and I’m
wondering if it’s okay / advisable to drill a small hole in the metal step so
the the water will drain into the bilge?

Dean

BarraWind

C&C34, Halifax NS

_

>From Dean’s mobile

902 489 8556

me pay the associated bills.  Make a contribution at:
https://www.paypal.me/stumurray
Thanks for your help.
Stu
Thanks for your help.