From: CHARLES SCHEAFFER via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2024 10:27 AM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: CHARLES SCHEAFFER <cscheaf...@comcast.net>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Propeller Strut

I have a different boat, but the strut is through bolted to a very thick
backing plate with four very large bolts, maybe 3/8".  I also believe the hull
is about an inch thick at that point.  I encourage you to look further.  You
may have to remove the floor and/or box.

Chuck S

On 03/03/2024 8:08 PM EST Peter Cowenhoven via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com