If you’re talking about replacing balsa core, West System and colloidal silica.

From: Peter Cowenhoven via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, March 4, 2024 12:06 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Peter Cowenhoven <pscowenho...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Stus-List Re: Propeller Strut

Thanks guys.  I'm having the dripless replaced and it does seem fine but the
fairing around the strut doesn't seem to hold up over time.

What would you fill the area around strut with?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
<https://mail.onelink.me/107872968?pid=nativeplacement&c=Global_Acquisition_YMktg_315_Internal_EmailSignature&af_sub1=Acquisition&af_sub2=Global_YMktg&af_sub3=&af_sub4=100000604&af_sub5=EmailSignature__Static_>

On Mon, Mar 4, 2024 at 10:37 AM, Novabraid via CnC-List

<cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com> > wrote:

Thanks for your help.
Stu

Thanks for your help.