From: John McCrea via CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: April 4, 2024 4:08 PM
To: 'Stus-List'
Cc: johnmcc...@comcast.net
Subject: Stus-List Re: 36-1 Stuffing Box Access.

Thanks John.

From: John Read via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2024 7:06 PM
To: Stus-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: John Read <johnprea...@gmail.com>

Hi John. Teflon packing works great.  Check with Brer Rabbit.  Their 33-1
engine is mounted backwards with a v drive so the stuffing box is under the
engine so limited access. Hope this helps John of the 34 aforementioned.

On Thu, Apr 4, 2024, 7:00 PM John McCrea via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>