Glen,

Touche' no longer has an Atomic 4 but below is a link to the raw water
strainer on Touche'.  It's accessible from the starboard lazarette locker.

The strainer is a Perko.  Mine has a short glass, not the standard length.
With a standard glass, it would be too tall.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P9HJ4ar2hbK36zokePs_uLYfQZoAi1I-/view?usp=sharing

--
Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83

On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 8:00 AM Glen Eddie via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> I was wondering whether anyone has installed a water intake filter system
> for the raw water intake on an atomic 4.  Specifically, the water thru haul
> is pretty close to the water pump hook up and any filter that is not an
> inline filter would require some right angles on the plumbing.
>

> Thanks.
>

> *Glen Eddie*

Thanks for your help.
Stu