New Message on cochindotnet

From: Rakesh Rajan
Message 5 in Discussion

Thanks a lot Dolly!   Usage of multiple threads is one definite thing I will be
implementing in the final release. Thanks for the comment.   The alg used in finding
fractions is extremely simple, down-to-earth and i would even say quite
unprofessional. As described in the 'help' section, I am working on it to make it more
optimized. As of now, the alg works like this: I have 2 nested loops, the toppest one
looping the Dividened values and the nested one looping the Divisor values. In each
case, the value for division is found out and compared to that of the value of Pi
calculated in the first tab page. If they are a approx the same, it's added to the
list control. See? It's quite simple.  Accurate values are hard to get in short ranges
if the number of decimal places of Pi used is above 4. So decrease the number of
decimals and try it out again. Values popping into the list control is indeed quite
exiting to watch :-)   Warm regards, Rakesh

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/cochindotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]