New Message on cochindotnet

From: spark
Message 2 in Discussion

tried
you value of Pi, it is nice. it is calculating 5000 deimal places while I am
typing.
2
suggestions
    - try put this up in the documents section of our group so
that other folk can see this as a winforms sample, preferably with
source
    - we could have page where members contributions/examples
could be linked back to your personal site, this way you'd have more people
looking at the work you have done.

    either way not many folk outside the .net world realise how
flexible and powerful winforms are so a few examples would get
attention.
    Maybe You can add an entry under our Getting .Net page with
a title as "Latest', that way it would be listed above the other sources. And
after the relevant period is over we can simply delete them.

rosh

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/cochindotnet/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you received
this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed
e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted
from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]