mac2k ha scritto:
If planning on using a FreeRunner as phone over WiFi you're better off finding some SIP VoIP provider than using Skype with its's proprietary protocol. Why use closed software if the open source alternative could do a better job.

I do totally agree with this, btw a skype client could be useful to contact friends (both by voice and by chatting) that are using the skype client on different platforms. I use skype really few times, but I must admit that is the easier way to talk with a friend using (a bad and proprietary implementation of) VoIP.

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/