Hi fellows,
I tested a few minutes ago with my Neo Freerunner the new qtopia image
(4.32-080808) which was released yesterday. And I can report that the suspend
problem is nearly completly fixed:
* I can suspend
* I can wakeup (pressing the startbutton)
* After suspend I can make and recieve calls
* It wakes up from suspend automatically when called and rings

The only thing not working is: it wakes up from suspend when called and it
rings but the screen stays totally white. You can't do anything with the phone
but shuting it down (holding start button for a longer time) and rebooting. So
a huge progress has been made on qtopia. Thanks to trolltech and the ppl
involved on porting qtopia to the GTA02!

This was my first try with qtopia and it's amazing how fast and fluent the
usage is compaired to FSO or OM.

Links:
 * Downloadpage: http://www.qtopia.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=6
 * Direct-Image-Download: