rcc wrote:
current cooker but applies to 9.1 too

mplayer always plays web URLs twice. Happens both in standalone (via
konq) and embedded (galeon) mode. Moz plugin also has the odd habit of
scaling up to browser page size (fs=no) which looks terrible and is
extremely slow on X11. Lastly, the wmv format opens in kwrite when

the x11 is needed because otherwise xv dont support multiple mplayer instance, and furthermore many chipset don't support xv extensions at all. The problem with wmv is because their site is broken and the wmv files are presented as mime type "text/plain" instead of "application/x-mplayer2" or "video/x-ms-wmv".

clicked in konq, galeon only shows the raw code.

Here's where I tested, they have links to clips in a variety of formats:

http://sickjokes.about.com/library/blmmouch.htm

I guess I can fix the wmv stuff but I'm lost with the other two probs.

- Mark