rcc wrote:

On Fri, 04 Apr 2003 16:13:44 +0200
Danny Tholen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Friday 04 April 2003 14:50, Giuseppe Ghibò wrote:

the x11 is needed because otherwise xv dont support
multiple mplayer instance, and furthermore many chipset
don't support xv extensions at all.

what about sdl? It seems better that x11?

because it can cause problems too. IMHO if one have the xv working or support multiple instance of xv, have just to modify /etc/mozpluggerrc or /etc/mplayerplugin.conf replacing x11 with xv.

maybe, but that wasn't the point I tried to make, the probs are these

1) playing URLs twice
2) in moz scales up to full browser window size
3) (from my other post) text scrolls in the wrong direction

okay, the wmv issuse is due to the server reporting bad mime type

the things I mentioned are probably generic mplayer probs, ie not mdk's
fault. I just wanted to point them out in case somebody feels the urge
to argue with the mplayer people about those. Or even better, someone
has a quick fix for the issues.

You don't have specified which kind of plugin you are using, whether mozplugger or mplayerplug-in. In mplayerplug-in the scaling to browser window size is a feature and not a bug (furthermore it has still other flaws, e.g. a new mplayer spawned after browser window resize which overlaps with the previous mplayer instance)

Bye.
Giuseppe.