Am Dienstag, 11. November 2003 12:52 schrieb Robert Fox:
> I have an AVM Fritz PCI card and I'd like to see an easy to configure
> Fax solutions for modems and ISDN in Mandrake 10.
>
> SuSE has SuSEFax . . .
>
> I've been a bit confused with the efax vs. hylafax configurations and
> what is really necessary for a single use solution.
>
> This would be a nice addition to drakconf (faxdrake or drakfax?)
>
> Thx,
> R.Fox

I tried to have a look at Wiztemplate, but since I'm more then new to
perl i can't see whats wrong:

# drakwizard
Can't locate object method "new" via package "Wizcommon" (perhaps you
forgot to load "Wizcommon"?) at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1/MDK/Wizard/Wiztemplate.pm line 29.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/drakwizard line 63.

Maybe this module isn't meant to be able to run it at all. I have
searched the net to find some documentation about it. I don't know if
it is just my missing knowledge of perl which makes me failing.

Greets

Steffen