fredagen den 14 november 2003 16.10 skrev Guillaume Cottenceau:

> > > Any taker?
> >
> > I just noticed this is mentioned in the menu, isn't that enough:
> >
> > Right click -> Playback -> Set A-B A
> > Right click -> Playback -> Clear A-B S
> >
> > ?
>
> "Also, I think it should have a tooltip explaining what it is, as
> it's rather obscure to "normal" people. Would you consider adding
> the tooltip?"

Where should this tooltip be located? There is no visual stuff until you press
"A". I spent around 10 minutes fixing a simple web page that shows this in
action, a picture says more than a thousand words. Please check here:

http://www.deserve-it.com/Cooker/xmms-1_2_7-26mdk.html

Download packages for MDK9.2 here:

http://www.deserve-it.com/9.2/