tisdagen den 18 november 2003 17.47 skrev Guillaume Cottenceau:
> Oden Eriksson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > > Yes but I don't need an explanation for me, I know what AB is
> > > about. I'm of course talking for users.
> >
> > So..., what do you propose? Either there is a tooltip, or you will not
> > accept the patch?
>
> I made a request, which was argumented. You haven't begun to
> discuss the validity of the point, did you?

And I tried to explain there's no where to put the tooltip. I also have tried
to explain why one would need this feature. I guess we at least could
information about this in the documentation, maybe in the AUTHORS, FAQ, NEWS
and README files? Also in the about.c file?

[...]

> I suspect you really need a break.

No, I just need to keep off the keyboard when intoxicated...