Hi Mandy,

On 10/10/2018 16:32, Mandy Chung wrote:

On 10/10/18 3:39 AM, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
Hi,

Please find below a doc-only fix for:

8211960: broken links in java.util.logging

webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dfuchs/webrev_8211960/webrev.00/index.html

Alternatively, this can link to java.util.Formatter class as the text is "format string".  It seems that Formatter class fits better with the SimpleFormatter class description than String.format.

Right - I was afraid of possible confusion between
java.util.logging.Formatter and java.util.Formatter, and the
spec shows a call to String.format(....) when explaining how
the LogRecord is formatted...

But if you still think that
{@linkplain java.util.Formatter format string}
is a better link - let me know - I'll make the change.

best regards,

-- daniel

Mandy