I've renamed the 'peerCertificateId' variable and label in TLSHandshakeEvent to 'certificateId'. This allows the event data to be co-displayed in JMC views which share the same type of data (@CertificateId). I've uploaded an example screenshot [1]

I've also made an adjustment to the TestModuleEvents test to disregard the jdk.proxy1 module for test purposes.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coffeys/webrev.8148188.v10/webrev/

[1] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~coffeys/jmc_screenshots/shared_selection_certificateId.png/Screenshot%20from%202018-11-16%2015%3a28%3a59.png

Regards,
Sean.