On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 19:45:31 GMT, Naoto Sato <na...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> The jarsigner and keytool are localized into English, German, Japanese and
>> Simplified Chinese. This task is to modify the existing i18n tests to
>> validate i18n compliance in these tools.
>>
>> In addition, this task also contains changes for manual test enhancement and
>> simplification which originated from
>> [JDK-8292663](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8292663.
>
> test/jdk/sun/security/tools/keytool/i18n.java line 62:
>
>> 60:  * @library /test/lib
>> 61:  * @run main/manual/othervm i18n zh CN
>> 62:  */
>
> Do you need to triplicate these `@test` tags? Would 3-lines of `@run` suffice?
> Also setting the locale by `-Duser.language/country` and `getProperty` them
> in the main would be preferable to passing them as the test case arguments.

Sure, I can make a change to use the system property.
Regarding your first question, a test with multiple 'run' fails and terminates
on the first test failure. So I would prefer to have multiple tests rather than
multiple 'run' in a single test that it allows jtreg to run all the tests
independently.