Please review this simple bugfix to properly construct links to preview JEPs.

The most straightforward fix I could think of was to pass `String` rather than
`int` (`Integer`) to a method, which eventually calls
`java.text.MessageFormat.format(String, Object...)`.

For the test, I decided to be ~lazy~ practical and piggyback on the existing
infrastructure. The alternatives were:

 1. slap `noreg-hard` on the JBS bug and skip testing
 2. create a sophisticated test that dynamically adds a constant into the
`PreviewFeature.Feature` enum, annotates some class with `PreviewFeature` with
that constant, and finally documents that class with `PreviewFeature` patched
into `java.base`

While (1) is insufficient, (2) seems overkill in this case.

Commit messages:
 - Initial commit

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/18350/files
  Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=18350&range=00