Hello coreboot contributors,

Currently I am a member of hardened linux community. We have collected a lot of knowledge about the Intel Manageability Engine.

There is a wiki at me.bios.io having collected a lot, but some hackers (e.g. those who works for me_cleaner) could not add new info to it for they have now way to contact the administrator of me.bios.io.

We believe that the knowledge about the ME has to be improved. Since the maintenance of me.bios.io seems to be dropped, we may need a new centralized place to hold such knowledge.

Is it possible and convenient to set up a place inside coreboot's wiki, as a substitude of me.bios.io?

Persmule