On 03/07/2017 10:33 PM, Persmule wrote:

Hello coreboot contributors,

Currently I am a member of hardened linux <https://hardenedlinux.github.io/>
community. We have collected a lot of knowledge about the Intel Manageability
Engine
<https://github.com/hardenedlinux/firmware-anatomy/blob/master/hack_ME/me_info.md>.

There is a wiki at me.bios.io <http://me.bios.io> having collected a lot, but
some hackers (e.g. those who works for me_cleaner
<https://github.com/corna/me_cleaner/>) could not add new info
<https://github.com/corna/me_cleaner/issues/20#issuecomment-275951714> to it for
they have now way to contact the administrator of me.bios.io.

We believe that the knowledge about the ME has to be improved. Since the
maintenance of me.bios.io seems to be dropped, we may need a new centralized
place to hold such knowledge.

Is it possible and convenient to set up a place inside coreboot's wiki, as a
substitude of me.bios.io?

Persmule

You guys should also look in to AMD's PSP, it is on AMD's newer stuff including the AM4 "Zen" and FM2+