On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 5:43 PM, Daniel Gröber <d...@darkboxed.org> wrote:

> I'd be happy to upload a board-status report if someone can give me
> (or tell me how to get) commit rights for the appropriate repo. I
> cannot for the life of me figure out what the proper procedure for
> that is just from the wiki.
>
> I just recently started playing around with my KCMA-D8 and coreboot,
> so I still got it right here on my desk :)

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for volunteering!

Which wiki? For commit rights, have you tried
https://www.coreboot.org/Git#Register_with_gerrit ? I just updated the
board status wiki to hopefully make that step easier to follow.

Please let us know where you get stuck. Many of us set up our accounts
years ago and the documentation may be stale or non-obvious to newcomers,
so a fresh perspective is welcome.