-Caveat Lector-

In a message dated 2/24/99 12:13:55 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Watch out now, Kris, the same people who are still trying to smear Coughlin
>
>say that Pacelli (Pope Pius XII) himself was a Nazi stooge. Why would he
>
>shut Coughlin down.

=====
Gee, I don't know, Jim, maybe because Coughlin got his hand in the cookie jar
with the lights on and his operation was exposed.
=====

>How many copies did Spivak's book sell -- I'll bet a drop in the bucket. It
>
>was made to be distributed to Coughlin's supporters to try and cause
>
>dissention. I'll bet it was not made an issue by the national press, which
>
>hated Coughlin, because they didn't want to raise such absurd issues that
>
>Coughlin could demolish on his Radio Shows.

=====
So, Jim, what a willing to bet? Oh, and just how was this book designed to be
distributed to Coughlin supporters? His show was demolished, not these 'absurd
issues.
=====

>Everyone remembers Coughlin, no one remembers Spivak, who is not more
>
>significant than that idiot Joseph Welch who the evil Big Media lionized for
>
>saying to the great Senator Joseph McCarthy, "Have you no decency, Sir?"
>
>McCarthy, of course was never sued by anyone about anything,
=====
I haven't been sued, does that mean I am speaking truths. Again, I'll take
Smedley against Coughlin and McCarthy, any day.
=====

>and Ted Koppel
>
>admitted after the KGB files were released
=====
KGB files are source of information, misinformation and disinformation, are
you aware enough to know which is which?
=====

>(as if Koppel needed this to
>
>know) to show all the communists agents in the US government. Koppel, in a
>
>great understatement, said, "It looks like McCarthy was right." This is the
>
>"revelation of the method" -- the conspirators like to expose themselves, if
>
>no one else has done it, after it is too late to reverse what they've done -
>
>to give the populace a feeling of hopelessness in the face of such
>
>"all-powerful" Conspirators ---- (for the most provocative book ever written
>
>on the subject of mass manipulation by the media through the technique of
>
>the "Revelation of the Method" see "Secret Societies and Mind Control" - I
>
>think that's the title, it's close, anyway - by Michael Hoffman. It has a
>
>picture of Mario Cuomo on the front, and is found at www.hoffman-info.com )

=====
Had a copy for years, Jim. Your analysis does not make your view correct.
=====

>.. Anyway, if McCarthy was right (he was) then Fr. Coughlin was right, but
>
>Coughlin went further in attacking the power behind Communism, the dominant
>
>faction of International Organized Jewry. (Today's Communism in Russia has
>
>been abandoned, and is run by Russians reacting against the plundering of
>
>Russia by those who used to run Communism -- which was abandoned by the
>
>International Banking Elite in 1989 as no longer useful.) Incidentally,
>
>anyone who thought McCarthy was a light-weight madman opportunist, needs
>
>only to read his speech on the Senate floor, which became the book
>
>"America's Retreat from Victory" which shows in absolutely clear fashion how
>
>traitor George Catlatt Marshall and his superiors handed China to their
>
>puppets, the Communists. It was McCarthy's way of speaking in a way so that
>
>the average man could understand him that made him such a threat to the
>
>Ruling Elite, just as Buchanan could be today. The same with Fr. Coughlin.
>
>Jim Condit Jr.
====
Yes, there is a ruling elite, but IMHO you are barking up the wrong tree and
absolutely wrong with logic and facts. Buchannan is no threat, he is a shill.

-----
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,