-Caveat Lector-

At 08:28 PM 6/10/99 -0700, you wrote:
>> Free money from my pocket to theirs..(and not a word of thanks.).  The
>>wise elitists call it "re-distribution of wealth", while most people call
>>it government created and sanctioned theft.
>

>And what does the Bible call it? See Acts 2:44.

The bible calls taking what does not belong to you..........theft.

Below is the context of Acts 2:44.

What is described here is called sharing and charity.
Men giving to other men of thier own free will.

Taxing and re-distribution of wealth is the government taking your money
against your will and giving it to others that a government elite chooses
whether you like it or not.

The bible gives no right to government authorities to steal, nor does it
authorize government to be charitable with other peoples money.

-------
Ac:2:41: Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the
same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls.

Ac:2:42: And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and
fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

Ac:2:43: And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were
done by the apostles.

Ac:2:44: And all that believed were together, and had all things common;

Ac:2:45: And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men,
as every man had need.

Ac:2:46: And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and
breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and
singleness of heart,

Ac:2:47: Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord
added to the church daily such as should be saved.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     The Patriot Resource Center:
                                 http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6627/