Hi Arun,

Currently I've used data from this website , You can get any data from
this.Also this guys are giving API's( Paid one)  as well but not the MAP

https://lgdirectory.gov.in/downloadDirectory.do?OWASP_CSRFTOKEN=Z1KK-A0WR-BQI6-UIF7-9X47-H01D-VUJ4-NDH5

Also Zipcode details from
https://data.gov.in/catalog/all-india-pincode-directory?filters%5Bfield_catalog_reference%5D=85840&format=json&offset=0&limit=6&sort%5Bcreated%5D=desc

But I thing this details everyone has.

This is also another website that anyone can refer
https://adrindia.org/content/lok-sabha-elections-2019

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 9:37 PM Arun Ganesh <arungra...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Now My challenge is to generate the *map of District/PC/AC *and found
>> out SVG is the best option, But its very costly solution. Hence was looking
>> for as open source solution .
>>

> No way for anyone to help here unless you share some code of what exactly
> you are doing.

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CA%2BGKQr06P1967Oqv_OGWTCYWyhfdTr%3DpjXaDxahN9iiMny0ngw%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/datameet/CA%2BGKQr06P1967Oqv_OGWTCYWyhfdTr%3DpjXaDxahN9iiMny0ngw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

Primal.K.Vincent