Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out resources which represent census data (e.g.,
primary census abstract, household amenities & assets) at the finest
resolution possible geospatially (community development block,
town/village, sub-district, district) at a pan-India level.

If any of you who work with such data can recommend your go-to resources
for such efforts, that would be much appreciated. I am also open to
exploring relevant database purchases through a combination of Office of
the Registrar General & Census Commissioner, Survey of India or third-party
vendors, in case such databases aren't available publicly.

My current understanding is that the variables are available through the
Census website (but may need to be collected and organized, which some
people here have already done). However, the administrative boundaries that
are compatible with census-related codes at the various levels aren't
always easy to obtain. So any leads on how to go about curating such a
database would be very helpful.

Thanks,
Aditya