Philip Hands <p...@hands.com> (2024-04-15):
> On the other hand, it's taken over a month so far. Rather than living in
> hope for another month, I thought it might be worth removing this as a
> blocker (I've had to tell a couple of people that they'll need to wait
> before they can do their salsa-CI tests :-/ )

I'm not suggesting living in hope, I'm suggesting to get the ball rolling.

The commit lists #1066070, which was a duplicate (because -ECOFFEE) of
#1066069, which got fixed rather quickly. So what we would need are
rebuilds of the reverse dependencies (which I haven't checked right now
would be sufficient to get them fixed), which one could request on the
release team side.

Regarding #1066071, that needs a fix in the package first. Looking at
tracker, it's not migrating any time soon as far as I can see (due to
regressions on 32-bit arms), and I'm not sure how fixing the udeb would
interfere there. So one could start with an upload.

Cheers,
--
Cyril Brulebois (k...@debian.org)            <https://debamax.com/>