I agree with you. An obfuscated source isn't source and should'nt be in
source packages. But in binary packages, yes. Also, as say the GNU
LibreJS standard for publish free JavaScript code, If there are a
comment which is an URL to the source and the corresponding source is
free, the obfuscated code is free too.