Hi,

On 23-07-2023 17:51, Mark Hymers wrote:
On Tue, 18, Jul, 2023 at 12:45:51PM +0800, YunQiang Su spoke thus..
So I consider to suggest drop mipsel support from the list of official ports.
(And let's keep mips64el port).

Is there consensus on this point?  If so, should we start making
arrangements to remove mipsel from the archive?

Speaking as a member of the Release Team, but without having consulted with the others, I think we're OK with the removal.

I have not been involved in removal of an architecture before, I think it's the Release Team configuration of britney2 that needs to change as the first step or at least at the same time as the actual removal from the archive, correct?

Paul