On 30/03/24 20:43, Iustin Pop wrote:
On 2024-03-30 11:47:56, Luca Boccassi wrote:
On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 at 09:57, Iustin Pop <ius...@debian.org> wrote:
Give me good Salsa support for autopkgtest + lintian + piuparts, and
easy support (so that I just have to toggle one checkbox), and I'm
happy. Or even better, integrate all that testing with Salsa (I don't
know if it has "CI tests must pass before merging"), and block tagging
on the tagged version having been successfully tested.

This is all already implemented by Salsa CI? You just need to include
the yml and enable the CI in the settings

I will be the first to admit I'm not up to date on latest Salsa news,
but see, what you mention  - "include the yml" - is exactly what I don't
want.

Salsa CI is enabled by default for all projects in the debian/ namespace <https://salsa.debian.org/debian/>.

Adding a yml file or changing the CI settings to reference the Salsa CI pipeline is needed only for projects in team- or maintainer-specific repositories, or when the dev wants to enable additional tests (or configure/block the default tests).

Regard,

--
Gioele Barabucci