Johannes Schauer Marin Rodrigues wrote...

> speaking of mirroring problematic debian.org services [1] by adding more
> copies
> of terabytes of data [2]: is there an update of the situation regarding
> snapshot.d.o? I do not see any activity in bugs like #1050815 and #1029744.
> And
> bug #1031628 was just closed as wont-fix.

About debian-ports, see the notes of the last meeting:
https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/87msq2ns8c....@nordberg.se
So the imports will be resumed after some hardware upgrades, somewhen in
the second half of 2024.

As mentioned in in #1060922, I am collecting the debian-ports mirror,
four times a day, and this ought to be merged into the regular snapshots
after that date. So end of July 2023 until end of January 2024 is likely
lost, unfortunately, everything after should become visible some day.

    Christoph