Hi Luca,

On 05-05-2024 10:04 p.m., Luca Boccassi wrote:

> Hence, I intend to apply these changes in the next src:systemd upload
> to unstable, probably next week.

In case anybody is aware of packages/programs needing an update to cope
with these changes, or any other issue, please let me know and I will
file bugs.

You filed MR341 against autopkgtest, thanks for that. Can you please hold off a bit longer than only one week to get the infrastructure updated? I'm confident that every test that has the needs-reboot restriction will start failing (which are only 21 tests according to codesearch). However, I fear that every test is at risk under common circumstances.

I don't want to be rushed into an autopkgtest update and an infrastructure update for something that we can plan (there's always risk involved and I want to have the time and peace to cope with the process). Having said that, maybe we will be ready next week.

Paul