Hi Boruch,

Le jeudi 31 janvier 2013 à 16:22 -0500, Boruch Baum a écrit :
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm getting a bit discouraged (see below). I thought it would be
> simple to offer to volunteer helping in debian, specifically packaging
> 'meld' and other packages with only older versions debianized. It
> really shouldn't be this difficult.

Thanks a lot for your interest.

Our primary means of synchronisation in the GNOME team is the IRC
channel (#debian-gnome on the OFTC network). If you have specific
changes you want to submit, you can send them to a bug report, but it’s
easier to discuss directly.

About meld specifically, since it is not really part of GNOME, I don’t
think anyone would object if you wanted to adopt it and move the
repository to collab-maint, for example.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :