Hi Bastian, hi Diederik, and (regular) kernel team contributors,

Ben and I had yesterday a quick exchange on how to improve handling of
packaging backlog, issues, merge requests and other issues in our
team.

We think it would be valuable to handle such in timely matter (but
with no pressure, as we do voluntary work), to meet weekly, but in
short meetings. The focus of those meetings would be to work trough a
put agenda, covering
 - current issues (one example could be handling of branches in our
   packaging, or fallouts of major changes, etc ...),
 - Recently filled bugs which needs some attention
 - Open merge requests in Salsa

With regular, but shorts meetings this could help to stay on track for
those. We could try it as experiment for 2 or 3 times, and then
evaluate if it is helpful.

Thoughs?

Regards,
Salvatore