On Sat, 2024-05-18 at 14:55 +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> hi,
>
> On Thu, May 16, 2024 at 11:14:45PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> > On Thu, May 16, 2024 at 08:56:09AM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> > > With regular, but shorts meetings this could help to stay on track for
> > > those. We could try it as experiment for 2 or 3 times, and then
> > > evaluate if it is helpful.
> > > Thoughs?
> >
> > Better communication is needed, yes.  So this sounds like a good idea.
> > We can try if this will help and if we can manage that.
>
> Thanks all for the positive feedback. So I guess the next steps are:
>
> - propose some dates for the first meeting and a proposed recurrence
>   (ideally weekly)

Right.

> - put together an initial agenda of items to look at

In support of this, I've added a script called find-recent-urgent to
kernel-team.git which will list:

- Open bugs that were modified recently, or are RC, and are not pending
- Open issues that were modified recently, or are due soon or overdie
- Open MRs that were modified recently and are not drafts

where "recently" and "soon" by default mean within the last and next 7
days (matching the intended meeting schedule).

Of course we may also have agenda times that don't fit into any of
those categories.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings