On Sun, 22 Oct 2023, Sebastian Ramacher wrote:
> Adding owner to the loop: Don, any idea what caused the RC bugs export
> to miss all the non-pseudo package RC bugs? Would it be possible to
> fail the export in such a case instead of providing partial RC bug
> data?

Not sure what might have caused that; I'll need to look into it more
closely.

There are definitely some cases where the status counting seems to be
missing set -e where it should have it (and has some race conditions).
[I personally haven't gone through every stich of code there, so it's
hard to say for a fact.]

I'll take a look at the cron output for it shortly to see if I have any
better ideas. [And clean up the few cases I see where we're not
propogating failures or have non-atomic file creation.]

--
Don Armstrong                      https://www.donarmstrong.com

One day I put instant coffee in my microwave oven and almost went back
in time.
 -- Steven Wright