On Sun, January 16, 2011 14:41, Philipp Kern wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 01:30:30AM +0100, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
>> > Looks ok'ish.  I'll do a final review once it hits the queue, though,
>> > so please go ahead.
>> On its way to the queue.
>
> is there a reason why there are old sources of glib2.0 and pango1.0
> included?

This is because of the way the current packaging scripts work and I didn't
change anything besides refresh the packages.

The security archive contains the -5+lenny1 version and the regular
archive contains -6. The script fetches both sources but as you'll see in
the end only the -6 binary ends up in the package. So it's basically the
extra source that is cached.

I could remove them by hand if you want after the fetch stage; it seems
however desirable to only refresh the packages for stable uploads and not
to be changing the packaging itself. In any case this only affects the
source package.

Cheers,
Thijs